Monday, June 22, 2009

ONION - PROJECT # 4 - FREEZING SOUP VEGETABLES

I just saved 1/2 hour of my time for my next soup by freezing the precise amount of vegetables I need; the vacuum sealed package ready for freezing, contain: 2 cups chopped onion, 2 cups diced carrots, 2 cups chopped celery, 2 cups diced zucchini, 2 cups mixed peppers, 2 cups peas;
90% of the soup ingredients are here in this package; the rest I will use fresh, such as potatoes, tomatoes (if I want tomato soup) meat and rice or pasta. I love to make my job easier but most important thing for me by freezing, is that I save money!
This freezing procedure is my new project for any food that can be freeze.


2 comments:

  1. Nina.
    First of all, I want thank you for your visits and comments.
    You're always too kind.
    Then, I love onions and all these ideas and recipes are simply faboulous--
    Hope to express myself correctly.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete